How EuroTherm Heaters Work:
EuroTherm heaters gain their efficiency and versatility by being Gas Fired Forced Draft Heaters. These heaters operate by forcing outside air through the intake pipe and heating it inside the unit. “Whispersmooth” fans then quietly radiate the heat throughout the room. Combustion takes place in an airtight, sealed chamber which is completely isolated from the room, providing total safety. And because the combustion is gas fired, these heaters provide a greater economy than electric heaters. Combustion exhaust is then safely discharged to the outside through the same vent as the intake.
Benefits of EuroTherm Heaters
- EuroTherm is an economical heating solution. EuroTherm heaters operate at greater than 82% efficiency, among the best in the industry, and because it is a ductless heating system there's no cycle or duct heat loss. That 82% is pure heat!
- EuroTherm heaters are wall mounted, freeing up valuable floor space.
- Ideal for supporting existing, insufficient heating system or for rooms without heating equipment.
- EuroTherm’s specially designed fans provide a “whispersmooth” heat delivery, making them the quietest heating units available.
- There’s no water in the system, so no chance of icing in the pipes or any other parts.
- Air intake and exhaust pipes can be extended according to your installation needs.
- Easy to install. A 2" hole in the wall is all that is needed for the air intake and exhaust outlet pipe. The flue terminal lies flush with the wall and extends only 1-1/8", the smallest vent and easiest installation in the industry.